REZZ will manipulate the masses for two nights in October at the Showbox SoDo in Seattle!
The Cult of REZZ will gather for two special nights at Showbox SoDo in Seattle on October 21 and 22 to experience her new Mass Manipulation World Tour. We’re still in love with her new album and have had it on repeat since it released in August.
Joining REZZ is Zeke Beats, who recently released his impressive bass track “YUCK” on Zeds Deads’ Deadbeats label. If you not already a fan from his Electric Forest or Shambhala set this year, you’ll be one by the end the night with his experimental bass style.
Stream REZZ – Relax on SoundCloud:
If you haven’t been to Showbox SoDo before, make sure you get there early if you’re over 21 to enjoy food, drinks, and priority entry onto the dance floor. In addition, there is no public parking at the venue, but there are pay lots and street parking available nearby. We compiled the full prohibited item list for your convenience below.
The Saturday show is already sold out, but tickets remain for Sunday, October 22. Tickets start at $25 plus tax and fees through AXS. See you there!
REZZ – Mass Manipulation World Tour at Showbox Sodo – Essential Info:
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017 – Sunday, October 22, 2017
Hours: 9PM – 1AM
Venue Address: Showbox SoDo – 1700 1st Ave S, Seattle, Washington 98134
October 21, 2017 Facebook Event Page: HERE
October 22, 2017 Facebook Event Page: HERE
Prohibited Item List for Showbox Sodo:
- No food, beverages, or beverage containers (including re-usable water bottles). Discovery of outside alcohol will result in immediate ejection from the venue.
- No backpacks or large bags (larger than 16″ by 16″ x 8″)
- No sharpies or markers.
- No weapons (even with a concealed weapons permit), chains, pocket knives and Leatherman-style or Swiss Army-style tools, or objects security and performers/tour personnel think could possibly be used as a weapon.
- No non-labeled/improperly-packaged prescription drugs or eye drops (non-prescription or prescription). Discovery of illegal drugs will result in immediate ejection from the venue.
- The policy for cameras and audio/video recording devices varies by event. Typically, non-professional cameras (point-and-shoot cameras without a detachable lens, or camera phones) are allowed, but we comply with the artist/tour policy for each event, and larger cameras or audio/video devices may be allowed on select shows. Other artists/tours may prohibit any cameras or recording devices altogether. Please email email@example.com if you have questions about the policy for a particular event.
- Masks or face coverings
- Hydration packs (i.e. Camelbaks)
Follow REZZ on Social Media:
Feature Photo Credit: Rukes