Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Set Times, Festival Map, & More!
Nocturnal Wonderland is quickly approaching and I get more excited each day that passes. With 3 nights of camping and 2 days of music, there will be no shortage of good times and good vibes! The event will be held at the Glen Helen Regional Park in San Bernardino and tickets are selling fast. Be sure to grab yours before they sell out or increase in price. If you have your ticket already, well done!
Attendees can look forward to huge sets from Dillon Francis, Excision, and GTA plus all the other amazing artists on the lineup. Here is all the information you will need for the weekend including general info, set times, festival map, and the Do’s & Don’ts. Be safe out there, stay hydrated, and have some fun!
Check out Zach’s top artists to see at Nocturnal Wonderland 2017, HERE!
Get your 2-day GA ticket HERE ! Single-day tickets are also available HERE.
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Essential Info:
Dates: Friday–Saturday, September 15–16, 2017
Show Times: 5pm–2am
Will Call: Friday–Saturday, opens 3 pm
Venue Address: 2555 Glen Helen Pkwy, San Bernardino, CA, 92407
Ages: 18+ to enter, 21+ to enter VIP/purchase alcohol.
Acceptable Forms of ID:
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of ID:
- School ID
- Consular ID
- Birth certificate
- Expired ID of any kind
- Photocopy of any ID (except as noted above)
- Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Set Times:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Set Times Grid:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Festival Map:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Camping Activities:
Nocturnal Wonderland’s 2017 Do’s & Dont’s:
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines).
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls