Ultra Worldwide’s massively popular brand, RESISTANCE, has announced a jam-packed tour hitting numerous cities and countries this fall.
Since launching in 2015, Ultra Worldwide‘s house and techno brand RESISTANCE has been a powerhouse that has continued to grow in size year after year. This year’s major news featured the debut of their Ibiza residency at Privilege, and with that season winding down they have set their sights again on the rest of the world. That’s right, over the next 60 days, 11 different countries will play host to the forward-thinking brand that puts the underground vibes first.
Check out our review of Ultra Music Festival in Miami for a taste of what is in store around the world this year!
Stops for RESISTANCE on their tour this fall will take them all over as they host stages at Ultra China, Ultra Mexico, Ultra Brasil, and Ultra Japan, as well as The Social Festival in the United Kingdom. Those dates only lead into their utter domination of South America in October, with shows hitting Argentina, Paraguay, Peru, and Colombia to end the tour. These seven standalone events show off the true popularity of these genres in South America, which has been a prime location for many events to flock to over the past few years.
The stop in the United Kingdom marks the third country in Europe that the brand has touched down in, and although it is not a standalone event it is sure to bring some amazing beats with it. In October, the shows slated for Asunción and Lima are special, as both cities helped bring the house and techno brand to South America last year as part of their initial push into the continent. Check out the recap video for the edition last year in Lima on YouTube, it looks to be an epic time!
While the events are exciting enough, the lineups for these events truly shine above the rest. Legendary names like Adam Beyer, Carl Cox, Dubfire, Jamie Jones, and more will be gracing these lineups around the world, giving fans the best of house and techno out today. More DJs will be announced for future lineups as well, but additional names that have already surfaced range from Richie Hawtin to Seth Troxler, seriously impressive.
Check out the full list of shows below, and grab tickets for their upcoming standalone events in South America on the RESISTANCE Website!
Get hyped for the Fall Worldwide Tour with their recently released RESISTANCE IBIZA video:
RESISTANCE Fall Worldwide Tour 2017 Flyer:
RESISTANCE Fall Worldwide Tour 2017 Dates & Venues:
- Tuesdays, August 22–September 12 – RESISTANCE @ Privilege Ibiza – Ibiza
- September 9-10 – Ultra China – Shanghai Expo Park, China
- September 14-15 – RESISTANCE After Hours @ Jenja Club – Bali, Indonesia
- September 16 – Bali Music Week Closing Party @ Ku De Ta – Bali, Indonesia
- September 16-18 – Ultra Japan – Tokyo Odaiba Park, Japan
- September 29-30 – RESISTANCE Presents ‘The Meadow’ @ The Social Festival – UK
- October 6-7 – Ultra Mexico – Foro Pegaso, Mexico
- October 6 – RESISTANCE Asunción – Puerto de Asunción, Paraguay
- October 7 – Buenos Aires Weekend 1 @ Mandarine Park – Argentina
- October 7 – RESISTANCE Córdoba @ La Fábrica – Argentina
- October 12 – 14 – Ultra Brasil – Sambódromo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- October 13 – RESISTANCE Lima @ Green Arena – Peru
- October 13 – RESISTANCE Rosario @ Metropolitano – Argentina
- October 14 – RESISTANCE Medellín @ Parque Norte – Colombia
- October 15 – Buenos Aires Weekend 2 @ Mandarine Park – Argentina
A unique concept pioneered by ULTRA Worldwide in 2015, RESISTANCE has fast become known for producing some of the highest quality house and techno experiences around the world.
First witnessed at ULTRA Buenos Aires in February 2015, receiving rapturous responses from fans and critics alike, the concept was then rolled out at the flagship Ultra Music Festival Miami the very same year. Housed in the awe-inspiring, state-of-the-art ‘Afterburner’ stage, powered by UK production company Arcadia Spectacular, the concept drew huge international attention and recognition in Miami and has since had custom productions on five continents, including a subsequent show with the ‘Afterburner’ at Ultra Europe 2015.
ULTRA Music Festival 2016 saw RESISTANCE team up with Arcadia Spectacular once again, this time for the highly anticipated North American debut of the legendary ‘SPIDER’ structure, complete with its own breathtaking ‘Arcadia Landing Show.’ In only its second year, the burgeoning concept continues to expand at breakneck speed, introducing newcomers and avid fans alike to the very finest realms of house, techno and everything in between.