Are you ready to go back through The Portal next March at Okeechobee 2018?
Florida’s hottest spring event, Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival, has announced its return March 1 – 4, 2018. Quickly becoming one of the Southeast’s most sought after festivals, Okeechobee combines some of the best live acts in music from many genres with some of the best interactive play areas, artist and troupe performers! The four-day festival is hosted by Soundslinger LLC and is held on a 600-acre property in Central Florida. They hit the ground running back in 2016 as they featured headliners like Kendrick Lamar, Bassnectar, and Skrillex to perform for tens of thousands of attendees, and have not slowed down in any way since.
Click here to purchase tickets to the festival. Get more details below!
Tickets for Okeechobee 2017 go on sale July 17 for those with loyalty codes, with Early Bird tickets coming in hot starting on July 18.
- OkeeOG Presale Links were sent to all OMF16 Ticket Purchasers. These loyal fans will have access to tickets starting Monday, July 17 at 10am EST.
- OkeeHomie Presale Links were sent to all OMF17 Ticket Purchasers. These fans who joined in year two will have access to the sale beginning Monday, July 17 at 12pm EST.
- Early Bird Presale Tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Tuesday, July 18 at 12pm EST.
- Please note that ALL presale tickets are in limited quantity and that having a link to the sale does not guarantee a ticket.
During the Loyalty & Early Bird Presales, the following pass types will be available for purchase (pending availability):
- 4 Day GA Pass
- The Eternal Sunshine VIP Experience (4 Day Pass)
- GA Car Camping Parking Pass
- GA RV Parking Pass
- GA RV + Companion Vehicle Parking Pass
- VIP RV Parking Pass
- VIP RV Parking Pass + Companion Vehicle
- Day Parking Pass
Last year was my first time attending to Okeechobee. I had heard so much about the first edition and how great its production and the vibes were, I just needed to check it out. Okeechobee 2017 ended up being one of the best festivals I have experienced to date. The array of music and art was one of the best I have ever seen, there was a bit of music for any mood that I was in. The stages had a Bonnarooesque vibe to them with their names and styles, which left me in a constant state of nostalgia. The food vendors were a delight inside the fest, with so many different vendors catering to anyone’s food palate.
What stood out most at Okeechobee though was it was my first big festival that I got to shoot photos for. It was a surreal experience for me and first affirmation I had in my photography career. Those 600 acres had so much inspiration in them, I met some of the coolest people, shot some of my favorite photos to date and heard some of the coolest acts I have ever wiggled my body too.