Big Wild just dropped the Invincible EP for fans of his dynamic sound!
Big Wild just dropped his debut EP on Foreign Family Collective! Titled the Invincible EP, after listening to it, I found it to be incredibly good. It’s composed of five tracks, all of which stand their ground as singles, but together on the EP they flow effortlessly into one another. My personal favorites are ‘I Just Wanna’ and ‘Empty Room.’ Both tracks capture the essence of Big Wild’s sound perfectly. ‘I Just Wanna’ is a playful and melodic tune. ‘Empty Room’ features the amazing vocalist, Yuna, and really shows off Big Wild’s talents in a radio-ready song!
Overall, I would highly recommend you listen to the EP from start to finish. If you have not heard of Big Wild, or have had some doubts about him, this EP will change all of that and will make you an undisputed fan.
Check out our exclusive interview with Big Wild HERE!
Stream Big Wild’s Invincible EP on SoundCloud:
Support and purchase the EP on iTunes. You can catch Big Wild on his upcoming Invincible tour as well – purchase tickets HERE.
Invincible EP Tracklist:
- When I Get There
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna)
- I Just Wanna
- Invincible (feat. iDA HAWK)
Big Wild Invincible Tour Dates:
- Fri. March 10 – Sat. March 11 – New Orleans, LA @ Buku (Festival)
- Thu. March 16 – Vancouver, BC @ VENUE
- Fri. March 17 – Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
- Sat. March 18 – Seattle, WA @ The Showbox
- Sun. March 19 – Eugene, OR @ W.O.W. Hall
- Fri. March 24 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
- Sat. March 25 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Fonda Theatre
- Wed. March 29 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
- Fri. March 31 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
- Sat. April 1 – Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
- Wed. April 5 – Minneapolis, MN @ Fine Line Café
- Thu. April 6 – Madison WI @ Majestic Theatre
- Fri. April 7 – Chicago, IL @ Concord Music Hall
- Sat. April 8 – Detroit, MI @ Majestic Theatre
- Sun. April 9 – Grand Rapids, MI @ The Pyramid Scheme
- Wed. April 12 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Foundry
- Thu. April 13 – Boston, MA @ The Sinclair
- Sat. April 15 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
- Thu. April 20 – Washington, D.C. @ U Street Music Hall
- Fri. April 21 – Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
- Sat. April 22 – Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West
- Wed. April 26 – Tuscaloosa, AL @ Druid City Music Hall
- Thu. April 27 – Tallahassee, FL @ Club Downunder
- Fri. April 28 – Orlando, FL @ The Social
- Sat. April 29 – Tampa, FL @ Crowbar
- Tue. May 2 – Oxford, MS @ Proud Larry’s
- Wed. May 3 – Nashville, TN @ Exit/In
- Thu. May 4 – Fayetteville, AR @ George’s Majestic Lounge
- Fri. May 5 – Sun. May 7 – Todd Mission, TX @ Middlelands (Festival)
- Thu. June 22 – Sun. June 25 – Rothbury, MI @ Electric Forest Festival
- Thu. June 29 – Sun. July 2 – Rothbury, MI @ Electric Forest Festival
About Big Wild:
Jackson Stell, or better known as Big Wild, has been making music for a few years now. His humble beginnings started in Lanchester, Massachusetts where he made hip-hop beats under the alias “JBeatz.” He moved to California shortly after college and was really inspired by the beauty of Big Sur and the Bay Area. This love and passion for music and nature really evolved into a full-fledged career as he started working under Big Wild. In 2015 he caught the attention of Odesza and began releasing on their label, Foreign Family Collective. His rise to the top has been incredible to watch and happened extremely fast. He’s constantly on tour and plays a rather live show, mixing in live instruments with computer-generated sounds.
Follow Big Wild on Social Media:
SoundCloud | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube