The upcoming edition of EDC Orlando is nearly here. Get ready for the weekend by digging into the set times and other essential information.
Insomniac might have their sights currently set on the debut edition of EDSea, but there’s another Electric Daisy Carnival slated to return in just a week: EDC Orlando. This festival has grown to become one of the brightest in the lengthy list of flagships, and when it returns to Tinker Field on November 10-12, it’s sure to provide another fantastic experience for all who enter its gates.
Artists including Kaskade, The Chainsmokers, Alison Wonderland, Armin van Buuren, ZEDD, Seven Lions, KAYZO, Jamie Jones, Dom Dolla, Mau P, Excision, Blastoyz, DEATHPACT, Yotto, and more are set to play this year’s edition. Insomniac is also packing even more heat by bringing the Rynobus Art Car and Parliament Art Car to the festival, giving Headliners a total of six stages to explore all weekend long.
With EDC Orlando just around the corner, we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go. Read on for the set times, festival map, and more, and make sure to download the Insomniac App so you’re in the know with the latest updates!
EDC Orlando 2023 – Essential Info:
Dates: November 10-12, 2023
Hours: 1pm – 12am, Daily
Venue Address: Tinker Field, South Tampa Ave, Orlando, FL 32805
Tickets: Three-day and single-day GA, GA+, and VIP passes for EDC Orlando are available via Front Gate.
EDC Orlando 2023 – Set Times:
EDC Orlando 2023 – Festival Map:
EDC Orlando 2023 – Parking Info:
General Parking is available and opens at 10am daily. Please note that all general lots are cash only. Premier Parking for EDC Orlando is SOLD OUT.
Downtown parking garages are also available, with the LYNX Grapefruit Bus Line providing complimentary service to and from Tinker Field.
- 55 West Garage – 60 W Pine Street
- Central Garage – 53 W Central Blvd
- Geico Garage – 400 W South Street
- City Commons Garage – 460 Boone Ave
- 200 S Orange Ave Garage – 25 W South Street
- Jefferson Garage – 62 W Jefferson Street
EDC Orlando 2023 – Shuttle Info:
Single-day or three-day shuttle passes are available for EDC Orlando 2023 via Front Gate. Shuttles depart from 12pm – 8pm and return starting at 9pm until 60 minutes after the music stops at kineticFIELD. Head to their website for other hotels that are close by.
Shuttle Pick-Up Locations:
- Orange Line
- Comfort Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort – 5617 Major Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort – 5614 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Green Line
- Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive – 5905 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Yellow Line
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort – 7495 Canada Ave, Orlando, FL 32819
- Blue Line
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive ICON Park – 8250 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL 32819
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando I Drive/Convention Center – 8504 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Silver Line
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre – 8501 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836
- Aloft Orlando International Drive – 5730 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, some opportunistic people come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at EDC Orlando.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
EDC Orlando 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.