CRSSD Festival Fall is almost here, and its stacked lineup is the talk of the town. Get ready for the weekend by digging into all the essential info!
Each year, FNGRS CRSSD helps welcome the cooler months with their annual edition of CRSSD Festival Fall, and with it comes a hearty helping of house, techno, and indie dance for music lovers who flock to San Diego. The 2023 edition is shaping up to be no different when it returns to Waterfront Park on September 23-24, as the lineup is filled with legendary artists and rising stars alike.
Whether you plan to catch the likes of Flume, SG Lewis, and Fatboy Slim, groove out to Chris Lake b2b Cloonee, Interplanetary Criminal, and FISHER, or immerse yourself in the sounds of techno with Amelie Lens, Charlotte De Witte, and Enrico Sangiuliano, there’s no shortage of quality sets. Additionally, the parties will continue deeper into the evening with After Dark parties that are filled with even more talent.
Related: Want to know who to catch at CRSSD Festival Fall? Check out our top picks!
To help you get prepped for the weekend ahead, we’ve compiled the crucial details you need to know. So read on for all the essential information ahead of this year’s edition, and don’t forget to download the CRSSD Festival app on your iOS or Android device to stay up to date on set times and other unique experiences.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 – Essential Info:
Dates: September 23-24, 2023
Hours: Saturday – 12pm – 11pm; Sunday 12pm – 10pm
Venue Address: 1600 Pacific Coast Highway, San Diego, CA, USA
Tickets: Sold Out. Head to Lyte for the official ticket exchange.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 – Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 – After Dark Parties:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 – Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, some opportunistic people come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Laser Pointers
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (CLEAR BAGS ONLY – SEE CLEAR BAG POLICY)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo / video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains / chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
- Clear backpacks, totes, handbags, plastic that are vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch bags, fanny packs & wallets that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for duration of event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (open/unsealed ok)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Chapstick / lipstick / makeup / eyedrops / gum (open/unsealed ok)
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- GoPros (w/o sticks)
- Good times