Are you ready for an electric experience at HARD Summer? Stay prepared with set times and essential info to help plan your weekend!
Known as the hottest summer festival in Southern California, HARD Summer holds a forever place in many hearts of fans that return year after year. The anticipation has built for the upcoming edition the festival is set to return to its home at the NOS Events Center on July 29-31 with an extensive lineup and amazing production that fans can expect from HARD.
Attendees are getting prepped to catch Megan Thee Stallion, Porter Robinson, and Lil Uzi Vert, as well as diverse acts such as TroyBoi, Imanu, Moore Kismet, Alison Wonderland, A Hundred Drums, and Three 6 Mafia. They’ll also be able to catch Zeds Dead going b2b with Sub Focus and Subtronics on Friday and Saturday, see Craze play a special drum and bass set, and party with ISOXO at the Corona Electric Beach stage.
With just days until the doors of the NOS Events Center open up for HARD Summer, it’s equally important to come prepared as it is to plan your trip. For this reason, we’ve compiled all the essential information you should know to prepare for the festival. Check out our HARD Summer playlist to get hyped, keep track of the expected weather to plan your best fits, and continue reading below for the information you need to know!
HARD Summer 2022 – Essential Info:
HARD Summer 2022 – Set Times:
HARD Summer 2022 – Festival Map:
HARD Summer 2022 – Metrolink Info:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at HARD Summer.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
HARD Summer 2022 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Aerosol products/cans
- Air horns
- Balls or Frisbees
- Bota bags
- Costumes resembling law enforcement, lifeguards and/or first responders
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Gas masks
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Helium balloons
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Liquid makeup
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- Stickers, flyers
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- Tents, large umbrellas, or chairs
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- Disposable vapes will be permitted if they are sealed upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles—height 5 ft. or less, no solid poles, no metal more than 1″ in diameter (see Totem Guidelines)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- LED pois & orbitals
- Lip balm, lipstick & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Personal misting fan, bottle must be no larger than 1.5L (empty upon arrival)
- Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses & hats
- Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- Any water bottle, excluding glass bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 5 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it positive.