Get prepared for an exhilarating edition of Audiotistic Bay Area with all the essential info including the set times and more.
The return of Audiotistic Bay Area was long-awaited and brings much anticipation after a year without festivals. While the festival usually occurs during the summertime with endless amounts of dancing fun in the sun at the Shoreline Amphitheatre, this year, however, the festival has been moved to November 20-21. That doesn’t mean that Audiotistic Bay Area is lacking in the lineup department as artists including Moore Kismet, JAUZ, Level Up, Nostalgix, Rossy, Softest Hard, SVDDEN DEATH, Tchami, Alison Wonderland, and Blossom are set to play.
While making sure you have your tickets and other festival essentials is important, attendees should also come prepared for this year’s changes. A November in the Bay Area usually means bracing for cold weather, so stay up to date with the weather ahead of this weekend. Be sure to pack a jacket, hat, and/or sunglasses to stand the daytime heat, while also being able to bundle up for the chilly weather once the sun dips below the horizon!
With two stages and 35 artists over two days, there will be more time for dancing at Audiotistic Bay Area as well. In recent years, the two stages have usually been a short walk from each other, while somehow still avoiding a sound bleed. That being said, don’t forget to protect your ears this weekend – be sure to bring a reliable pair of earplugs along with you to the event.
Get pumped for Audiotistic Bay Area with our playlist and continue reading below for more information including set times, parking maps, and the festival do’s and don’ts!
Audiotistic Bay Area 2021 Essential Info:
In an effort to keep attendees safe, Audiotistic Bay Area will be following all guidelines set by the CDC and state and local officials, which can be found on their website. To be admitted into the festival, attendees must provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72-hours prior to entering the festival. A photo on your phone of your vaccination card or negative result is sufficient for entry. You will need to show these to staff upon entry.
Audiotistic Bay Area 2021 Set Times:
Audiotistic Bay Area 2021 Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Audiotistic Bay Area.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Audiotistic 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Aerosol products/cans
- Balls or Frisbees
- Bota bags
- Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Gas masks
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Helium balloons
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Liquid makeup
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Stickers, flyers
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- Fanny packs
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- LED whips, pois & orbitals
- Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses & hats
- Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.