As we quickly approach the upcoming edition of CRSSD Festival Fall, these essential pieces of info will help you have the best weekend possible!
House and techno lovers from all over are making their final preparations as their trip to San Diego for the upcoming edition of CRSSD Festival Fall is firmly on the horizon. Featuring a lineup stacked with talent that includes everyone from MK, FISHER, and Kyle Watson to Kaskade, Moon Boots, and Green Velvet, we’re sure that this festival will be the perfect way to close out the summer season.
Before you descend upon sunny San Diego to soak in some quality beats with one of the best backdrops possible, make sure you’re in the know with all the essential info ahead of the show! We’ve compiled all the essential details including set times, what not to bring to the festival and more, so read on and let us know who you’re most excited to see in the comments!
CRSSD Festival Fall 2019 Essential Info:
This is a NON-Smoking event. This includes vape-pens, E-Cigs, cigarettes, etc, and yes they will throw them away.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2019 Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2019 Festival Map:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2019 By Day & After Dark Parties:
Click this link for details on the parties happening before and after the festival each day. Many have already begun to sell out so make sure to grab yours quickly!
Getting to CRSSD:
- There will be no on-site parking available, so plan accordingly.
- Paid parking is available nearby. Highly recommended as metered parking is enforced on Saturday until 6pm. Arrive early for best results!
- Most accessible trolley station is “County Center/Little Italy” on the Green Line. MTS map available here.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- SMOKING (NO CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES) (THEY WILL TOSS YOUR LIGHTERS TOO)
- Blocking, standing on, redirecting, or sitting on fountain jets
- Eating /Drinking in the fountains
- Prescribed medication (in the container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for the duration of the event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Small backpacks/purses (12×12 or smaller)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Sealed gum
- Sealed chapstick
- Sealed lipstick
- Sealed eyedrops
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (under 12×12 inches & Fannypacks OK)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- GoPro/selfie sticks (GoPros ok)
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains/chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting party-goers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!