The Winter Music Conference has unveiled the first round of programming for 2019 along with their list of partners!
Set to be hosted from March 25-28, 2019, the Winter Music Conference will once again bring some of the top names in the dance music scene together to network and learn more about the constantly changing music industry. Rebooting the conference and giving it a full revamp for this upcoming edition, they have now announced the brand and media partners who will be hosting panels, showing off their latest advancements, and more.
Additionally, the Winter Music Conference has announced their first round of programming which will touch on a large number of topics that will entice members of the industry and music lovers who simply want to learn more alike. Split into two separate sections, // Industry and // Access, with details on each pass highlighted in our previous post.
Take a look at the sample of topics that will be featured at WMC 2019 below and read on for a taste of the brands who will be bringing their best to the table. Registration is open now for // Access passes via wintermusicconference.com and you can also apply for // Industry credentials as well via their application!
Topics that will be discussed at Winter Music Conference 2019:
// Industry (Available to Industry badge holders only)
- Crypto + Blockchain
- Music Sync, Brand Relations, Music Marketing Strategy – Some of today’s top media, agencies and brands discuss trending topics
- Media, Brands, PR – The challenges facing today’s media/advertising industry
- Big Data, AI, AR/VR, Social Media Strategy/Technology, etc.
- Grammy “MusicCares” Workshop
- Environmental Issues and Sustainability Solutions
- Health & Wellness Sessions
- Thought Leadership
- Daily Exclusive Networking Events – happy hours, rooftop events, and other industry gatherings
- Beatport Label Panel – A curated Q&A session
- Artists Panels – Artists from across the electronic music spectrum discuss the status quo (daily sessions)
- DJ & Music Production Seminars (Point Blank, Scratch DJ Academy, IO Music Academy, and brand partners)
- ESports, Tech, and Photography
- The Verge Hosts – Curated fireside chat sessions discussing the intersection of music and technology
- Mentor Sessions – Small group sessions with industry experts
- A&R Sessions – Labels meet with aspiring producers to critique and inspire
Winter Music Conference 2019 Partners:
WMC Brand Partners for 2019 will include plenty of platforms, academies, and more with representation from notable companies like Beatport, Discogs, IO Music Academy, Mixcloud, Point Blank Music School, Splice, Traxsource, and Viberate.com.
The Winter Music Conference will also feature label and artist management partners that include Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep, Armada Music, Astralwerks, Circus Records, Deckstar, Deadbeats, Dirtybird, Involved Management, Monstercat, RAM Records, Red Light Management and Spinnin’ Records.
The 2019 WMC Media Partners include a variety of websites and networks that will help highlight the conference including The Verge, Mixmag, Billboard Dance, DJ Mag Asia, Belgium, France, Latin America, Switzerland and UK, and Magnetic Magazine amongst others.