Will you be joining the Anjuna Family at Huntington Beach for the first-ever edition of Anjunabeach SoCal?
We’re just a few days away from the first-ever edition of Anjunabeach SoCal and the excitement is growing. Over the past few months more details have been surfaced surrounding the event and now the pieces to the puzzle are effectively complete.
After finding out the stacked lineup that is set to feature Luttrell, Lane 8, Mat Zo, and of course Above & Beyond, we can’t wait to see what’s in store from these artists once we’re on the beach. To help you maximize your trip to Anjunabeach SoCal this weekend, we’ve compiled all the information you’ll need for the event with the set times, map, parking and shuttle info, and more below!
Looking to connect with other ravers who plan on attending? Click “Going” on the official Facebook Event Page or join the EDM Identity Facebook Group.
Anjunabeach SoCal 2018 Essential Info:
Dates: Saturday, June 23, 2018
Hours: 2pm – 9pm
Venue Address: Huntington State Beach (Tower 5) Brookhurst & Pacific Coast Hwy. Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
This event is open to ages 18+. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Please have valid, government-issued ID.
Anjunabeach SoCal 2018 Set Times:
Anjunabeach SoCal 2018 Map:
Anjunabeach SoCal 2018 Parking/Shuttle Info:
- Parking is available for $8 (prepay online on our ticketing site) at OC Fairgrounds & Events Center, Costa Mesa. This location is 10-15 minutes from the venue.
- Round trip shuttle passes are available for $19 (parking lot included) from the OC Fairgrounds & Events Center parking area, tickets are available via the show’s Eventbrite.
- Note that there is one parking pass required per car, however, each person in your group will require their own shuttle ticket to and from the event.
- Another option is to park at OC Fairgrounds and take a Lyft to the venue from there. You’ll get a Lyft Fast Pass wristband for quick admission into the event through dedicated Lyft admission line.
- There will be very limited beach parking (separate parking fee paid directly to parking lots), and metered street parking. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
Anjunabeach SoCal 2018 Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Sealed Sunscreen
- YES Beach Towels
- YES Beach Chairs (Must be low-back, no taller than 32”)
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 12”×12“)
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Hats
- YES Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- YES Earplugs
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- YES Handheld Camera Devices (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro. Must be 6” in size or less)
- YES GoPro extendable poles
- YES Selfie Sticks
- YES Unobstructive Flags/Banners or Handmade Signs (No corporate/company branded and no hard poles)
- YES Smiles, Energy, Positive Attitudes and Good Vibes
- NO Tents
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Frisbees
- No Fireworks/Explosives
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of Any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Outside Food or Drinks
- NO E-Cigs or Vapes
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Recording of Any Performances
- NO Drones
- NO Camelbaks
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers
- NO Oversized Backpacks
- NO Pets
- NO Laser Pointers or similar focused-light devices
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Anjunabeach SoCal.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Follow Above & Beyond on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud | YouTube