Get hyped for HARD Summer 2018 with this official mixtape from Canadian duo Loud Luxury!
Hailing from Canada and making waves in the electronic music scene since 2012, Loud Luxury has gained some serious momentum over the past few years. Working closely with renowned label Armada Music to release tunes like “Body” has only further bolstered their catalog of infectious tunes.
Taking the stage at HARD Summer Music Festival this year, Loud Luxury will surely be impressing those who attend their set with tunes ranging from bass to house, with some unique additions as well. To give attendees a taste of what’s to come, they have released an official mixtape ahead of the festival to show off their skills in song selection and more.
Be sure to give their mix a listen and if you dig what you’re hearing, check them out at the festival on August 4. Tickets are on sale now via HARDSummer.com/Tickets!
“We are stoked to bringing the Toronto sound to Los Angeles this summer at HARD. Here is a taste of what we are about and see you guys on August 4th!”
– Loud Luxury
Stream HSMF18 Official Mixtape Series #2: Loud Luxury on SoundCloud:
HSMF18 Official Mixtape Series #2: Loud Luxury – Tracklist:
- Loud Luxury ft. brando – Body
- DJ Snake ft. Lauv vs. PBH & Jack Shizzle – A Different Way To Bring The House
- Post Malone vs. Sevenn – Rockstar Motion (Loud Luxury Edit)
- Major Lazer ft. Travis Scott, Camila Cabelo & Quavo – Know No Better (Brohug Remix)
- MC Fioti, J Balvin & Future – Bum Bum Tam Tam (Tiesto & SWACQ Remix)
- Migos vs. Alok & Shapeless – T-Shirt Who Gives (Loud Luxury Edit)
- Halsey – Alone (Calvin Harris Remix)
- CID ft. Sizzy Rocket – Bad For Me
- Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – One Kiss (Oliver Heldens Remix)
- Charlie Puth & Kehlani – Done For Me (Loud Luxury Remix)
- GTA, Dillon Francis & Wax Motif – I Can’t Hold On
- Yo Gotti & Nicki Minaj – Rake It Up (Niko The Kid Remix)
- Loud Luxury vs. Jax Jones ft. RAYE – You Don’t Know Switch (Loud Luxury Edit)
- Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa – Scared To Be Lonely (Loud Luxury Remix)
- Watermat, Pep & Rash – Ruff Like This
- Loud Luxury & Ryan Shepherd – Fill Me In