Goldrush Music Festival 2017 Set Times, Event Info, & More!
Goldrush Music Festival is now only a few days away and we are more than excited to see this inaugural event light up the Arizona scene. Since their full lineup was announced we have been excited about the variety of music and especially for the western theme.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out our top picks then I suggest you do that now so that you know what sets not to miss. For everything else, we got you covered below.
Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to Goldrush!
Haven’t bought your ticket yet? It’s not too late to scoop one up, via SeeTickets.
Goldrush Music Festival 2017 Essential Info:
Date: November 18-19, 2017
Showtimes: 12pm – 12am Each Day
Venue Address: Rawhide Western Town & Event Center – 5700 W North Loop Rd, Chandler, Arizona 85226
Ages: All Ages, 21+ to drink or for Gold VIP
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Arizona Driver’s License
- Arizona Identification Card
- Military ID
- Resident Alien Card
- US Driver’s License
*Patrons under 18 who do not have an ID will need to accompany an adult to enter.
Goldrush Music Festival 2017 Set Times:
Goldrush Music Festival 2017 Festival Map:
Parking is available at the Rawhide Western Town & Event Center for $10 dollars each day or premium parking for $30.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Goldrush Music Festival.
Pay attention to who’s around you and what’s going on around you. Keep your wallet and phone in your front pocket(s) if you can. Treat your phone the same way you would treat cash; don’t set it down on a table or bar and look away. If a friend isn’t standing behind you in a crowd, be careful of your backpack or purse, and don’t put valuables in a pocket that could easily be unzipped by someone behind in a crowded spot without you realizing.
Festivals, in general, are very densely populated places and are a well-known spot where pick-pocketing of unsuspecting people occurs. It’s easy to find yourself in a crowded environment in a line, at a stage in the festival, elevator, or even out on the street where someone could slip your wallet or phone out of your pocket or bag in a matter of seconds. Stay alert, be careful, and make sure to not carry more than what you need!
Goldrush Music Festival 2017 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs, or Blankets
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 10×10 inches)
- NO Open Cigarettes, Lipstick, Chapstick, or Tampons
- NO Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Open Sunscreen
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and/or Any Other Projectile
- OK Small bags, purses, and fanny packs
- OK Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- OK Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- OK Festival Totems
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Sealed Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refillable chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Decorated festival ‘totems’ are okay to bring
- Maximum 10ft tall
- Must be made from lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- Collapsable camera telescoping extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- PVC, Light Wood, Aluminium poles must be no thicker than 1″ diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Please note that any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the event.
Connect with Goldrush Music Festival on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Event Page