Insomniac Events has teamed up with Surreal to bring fans the opportunity of a lifetime, the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes!
Enter for a chance to win the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes today through Sunday, May 28 at 11:59 p.m. PT here!
Announced just today, the Insomniac Events team has partnered with Surreal for the upcoming edition of EDC Las Vegas and EDC Week. Surreal, which is a recently launched fundraising platform, will be giving fans the opportunity to enter the first-ever EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes. While you don’t have to donate to enter the sweepstakes, all donations will be going to a good cause and the ticket costs are not that high! As an extension of the EDC Week Charity Auction, all the funds raised will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada. Headliners can start purchasing entry tickets, which start at just $5, to win prizes ranging from once-in-a-lifetime artist experiences with GA ticket to EDC Las Vegas to a helicopter tour of EDC with Pasquale Rotella!
“This year, we came up with a way to offer our fans an affordable opportunity to not only experience EDC Las Vegas, but to meet some of their favorite artists all while donating to charity,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac. “In partnership with Surreal, we’re able to give everyone a fair shot at winning prizes that are normally only offered during the auction. We hope everyone participates!”
Now through Sunday, May 28 at 11:59 p.m. PT, fans can enter for a chance to win six different experiences, where the winner of each will be chosen at random. Participants will have the option to donate $5 for one ticket, $20 for five tickets, and $100 for 50 tickets for their favorite unprecedented package. In addition, fans can purchase the EDC Pack for $25, which will allow them one entry into every experience offered.
Enter for your chance to win the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes here. A donation is not necessary for entry nor will it improve your chances of winning. For details on how to enter without making a donation, see the Sweepstakes Rules.
EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes once-in-a-lifetime prizes include:
- Soar over the Las Vegas Strip with Ghastly as you plunge from the Stratosphere Tower’s thrilling SkyJump experience.
- Play a private round of TopGolf with Jauz at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino before heading over to EDC Las Vegas to watch the first few songs of his set on stage at kineticFIELD.
- Hang with the members of Major Lazer backstage at EDC Las Vegas, where you’ll enjoy a golf cart ride around the festival grounds and premier viewing of their set from on stage at cosmicMEADOW.
- Ride on the Artist Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas with Marshmello then hop on a golf cart and jet to his set at kineticFIELD where you’ll be escorted to Front of House to set off one of the confetti canons into the crowd.
- Watch Martin Garrix perform at EDC Las Vegas on kineticFIELD from Front of House, then catch his next show in VIP style that night at OMNIA (21+ only).
- Get the Owl’s-Eye tour of EDC Las Vegas and helicopter into the festival with Insomniac Founder and CEO, Pasquale Rotella.
Surreal is a fundraising platform that partners with celebrities and social media influencers to offer their fans unforgettable experiences and content, with proceeds going to the charity of their choice. To participate, anyone can donate as little as $5 for a chance to win the experience –providing an engaging way to create positive exposure, raise awareness, and make a difference in the world. Follow us on Instagram.