Boys Noize Adds North American Dates To The ‘Warehaus Tour’!
After selling out in Europe, Boys Noize is finally bringing his Warehaus Tour to North America!
Boys Noize, aka Alexander Ridha, announced his North American Warehaus Tour dates! This comes shortly after the release of the second part to his two-part Mayday Remixes EPs, which include popular Boys Noize remixes in Pt 1, in addition to newer artists’ takes on the original Mayday album in Pt 2. The tour is aptly named, as all the venues offer a smaller, sweatier setting for Mayday’s remixed debut. Ridha is known for his eclectic sound and his ability to synthesize genres from all ends of the electronic music spectrum, making this tour one you definitely do not want to miss! Make sure to come hydrated and well-rested though, for the tour features longer, extended sets, with some that ran as long as six hours during the European leg of the tour.
In addition to these smaller venues, Boys Noize has also been added to the Mysteryland Festival lineup in June. If you believe the leak from earlier today, he will be at HARD Summer‘s 10th Anniversary in August too, of course that is fully unconfirmed and more details will come.
Check out the Warehaus Tour 2017 Flyer:
Upcoming Warehaus Tour Dates:
- Thu 4.13 – Perth, AU @ Villa
- Fri 4.14 – Melbourne, AU @ 170 Russell
- Sat 4.15 – Sydney, AU @ Metro Theatre
- Sun 4.16 – Brisbane, AU @ Max Watt’s
- Fri 5.19 – Vienna, AUT @ Pratersauna
- Thu 5.25 – Lisbon, PT @ Lux
- Sat 6.03 – Dublin, IRL @ District8
- Fri 6.09 – New York, NY @ Mysteryland Festival
- Sat 6.10 – Washington, DC @ U Street Music Hall
- Wed 6.14 – Seattle, WA @ Q Nightclub
- Thu 6.15 – Portland, OR @ 45 East
- Fri 6.16 – Los Angeles, CA @ Exchange LA
- Sat 6.17 – Mexico City, MEX @ Club Social Rhodesia
- 6.21-25 – Somerset, UK @ Glastonbury Festival
- Sun 8.06 – Fontana, CA @ HARD Summer
About Boys Noize
Berlin-based Boys Noize producer Alexander Ridha creates music similar in style to the French electro of Kitsuné Music and Ed Banger Records. He also runs his own label, Boysnoize Records, which features other producers of a similar style, and he is a prolific remixer whose credits include well-known acts such as Bloc Party, Depeche Mode, Feist, and Justice. Born in Hamburg, Germany, Ridha moved to Berlin when he was 21 years old. Chiefly inspired by Daft Punk, he established himself as a talented producer in 2004 with the International Deejay Gigolo Records 12″ single The Bomb!/Boy Neu. In 2005 Ridha founded Boysnoize Records and released a pair of Boys Noize 12″ singles (Optic/He-Man, Volta 82) on the label.
The studio albums Power and Out of the Black followed, respectively, in 2009 and 2012, while Ridha continued to field remix duties for the likes of the Chemical Brothers, N.E.R.D., and Daft Punk. He also briefly joined with Skrillex in 2012 for a collaborative project they called Dog Blood. Ridha was tapped for the 72nd volume of Fabric’s long-running Fabriclive DJ mix series in 2013. Out of the Black: The Remixes followed in 2014, with artists like Justice, Chromeo, and Jimmy Edgar reworking that album’s tracks. In May 2016 he released his fourth studio LP, Mayday, which featured appearances by Benga, Remy Banks, Hudson Mohawke, Spank Rock, and Poliça.
Check Out Boyz Noize on Social Media:
Latest posts by Sydney Grant (see all)
- Justice Releases NSFW Music Video For “Pleasure” - September 20, 2017
- Jai Wolf Announces Kindred Spirits Fall North American Tour - September 7, 2017
- Adventure Club Announces ‘Forever’ Mini Tour! - August 11, 2017