A one-of-a-kind show is coming to Minneapolis, MN next month on April 14. The event, Sensation Worldwide: No Boys in the Booth, is an all female DJ show presented by Dance Agenda & Sleeping Giant Music. The headliners for the night include two amazing female artists in the electronic music scene: Kristina Sky and Sandra Collins. Both artists have made a name for themselves over the years of production and DJing and the night is sure to bring out the best in House, Techno, & Trance. Support for the two artists will be provided by local artist, T. The event is also a birthday celebration in her name!
Sensation Worldwide: No Boys In The Booth – Ticket Info:
- Early Bird: Available locally. Follow the Facebook event page for more info.
- GA Ticket: $15 + fees (sales end 4/4)
- VIP – Ticket & Booze: $90 + fees (sales end 4/14)
- Only 30 available! Includes VIP entry and stage-side standing room with exclusive autographed VIP lanyard plus your choice of a bottle of champagne OR a bucket of 10 domestic beers.
- Bottle Service: $250 + fees (sales end 4/14)
- Only 4 available! Share the night with 5 of your friends in style in your own booth next to the stage. 2 bottle minimum (starting at $150).
- Tickets can be purchased here. If you are unable to snag a ticket ahead of time, tickets will also be available at the door for $20.
Sensation Worldwide: No Boys In The Booth – Event & Venue Info:
- Location: Lumber Exchange Event Center
- 10 South 5th St, Suite #300, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- For a map, visit this link.
- Doors open at 8:30 PM
- Age restrictions: 21+ only
- Facebook Event Page: HERE
Sensation Worldwide: No Boys In The Booth Event Flyer:
About the Artists:
With records out on Armin Van Buuren’s Armada, Paul Van Dyk’s Vandit and U.S. mega-label Ultra, while holding a coveted residency with West Coast powerhouse promoter Giant at Avalon Hollywood (#49 DJ Mag Top 100 Clubs 2013), it’s easy to see why Kristina Sky is one of America’s brightest EDM stars. Born and raised in Los Angeles, she’s been DJ’ing to thousands of enthusiastic clubbers since 2002, coast-to-coast in the U.S., and around the world—from China to the Philippines, Ecuador to Guatemala and Canada to Costa Rica.
Sandra Collins’ in-demand DJing has kept her constantly globetrotting – everywhere from New Zealand to Romania to Mexico. What began as a humble interest morphed into serious business in the 90’s, when Sandra Collins emerged as one of the Los Angeles rave scene’s major players. Sandra is now, without question, one of the most recognized and beloved DJs in the business.