Halfway To EDC 2017 || Lineup Announced!
Insomniac is pulling out all the stops this year at the 5th Annual Halfway To EDC party at Marquee in Las Vegas!
Are you getting hyped for the 2017 edition of Insomniac’s Electric Daisy Carnival? Well if you’re looking to blow off some steam before festival season truly kicks off, Halfway To EDC will be a can’t miss event for you! Taking over Marquee’s Dayclub Dome at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, this year ravers will be able to party day and night. Counting down the last half of our wait for the main event in June, this two-day winter pool party will be full of high-energy sets and epic vibes. So mark your calendars for February 18th and 19th, and start looking into hotels now so that you’re ready for this epic party!
The lineup this year features major names in the electronic music scene like Gareth Emery, Andrew Rayel, W&W, and Carnage, with support coming from other talents CID, Ghastly, and Sander Van Doorn, all of whom will be providing the soundtrack for you to get down to in Las Vegas!
Check out the lineup flyer and schedule below, and figure out where you want to be on Presidents Day Weekend! Click HERE to purchase tickets!
Not sure what you’re getting yourself into? Click HERE to find out how last year’s edition was!
Halfway To EDC 2017 Lineup:
Halfway To EDC 2017 Schedule:
- Saturday, February 18th (day): Gareth Emery
- Saturday, February 18th (night): Andrew Rayel with support from CID
- Sunday, February 19th (day): Carnage with support from Ghastly
- Sunday, February 19th (night): W&W with support from Sander van Doorn
Single-day Dayclub Pricing
Males – $35
Females – $25
Single-day Nightclub Pricing
Males – $45
Females – $25
All Access Weekend Wristband Pricing
Males – $150
Females – $90
Connect with Insomniac on Social Media:
Latest posts by Grant Gilmore (see all)
- Insomniac Cares & The Shade Tree Open Renovated Children’s Activity Center - July 24, 2017
- Featured Interview || Party Thieves - July 24, 2017
- ID Spotlight || Kim Cameron - July 24, 2017