Hear ye, hear ye! Insomniac and C3 Presents shall bring forth the adventure of Middlelands, the brainchild of the two industry-leading global event companies.
Today, more information was released about the brand new collaborative effort between Insomniac Events and C3 Presents in Texas! The Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds in Todd Mission, TX will play host to the first-ever Middlelands Festival on Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7, 2017. As the first music festival to ever be hosted at the Fairgrounds, it will be interesting to get a fresh take on your usual experience. Middlelands 2017 will boast of five uniquely designed stages and a four-day camping program that includes multi-level tiers and Renaissance-era group activities.
Early Bird General Admission and VIP tickets as well as Camping passes for Middlelands will go on sale Thursday, November 10 at 12 PM CT and will be available for purchase at HERE!
Middlelands 2017 Camping Map:
Dubbed an “Adventure for the Ages” Middlelands will span over 200 acres stocked full of themed structures, art installations, vendors supplying medieval-style food and drinks, and activities too. Not one or two, but TEN camping options will be available for attendees to choose from, check them out below:
Middlelands 2017 Camping Options:
- General Camping at Fellowship Field
- RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
- Arbor Lane Camping
- Set along rows of towering trees and beautiful greenery
- Arbor Court Preferred Camping
- Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
- Forest Camping at Shady Glade
- A cluster of camps in a scenic wooded forest for a close-to-nature experience
- Group Camping
- Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their sites with themed decor
- Sound Camps
- Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills to fellow festivalgoers. All-night parties are encouraged in this area, with respect to surrounding neighbors
- Quiet Camping
- For those looking for a more serene option
- Premier Camping at King’s Grounds
- Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers and 24-hour concierge services
- Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors
- Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes
Do you have questions about Middlelands Camping? Their FAQ is currently live on the site, and the brand new Live Virtual Concierge is also available. This new feature allows attendees to connect with representatives who will help select the perfect camping option for them, answer questions, and more. The Live Virtual Concierge will be available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 8pm CT beginning November 8th HERE!