Magic In The Making‘s Disneyland Summer Raverday 2016 is happening this weekend, and the EDM Identity Team is excited to be returning once again to cover this two-day get-together at the happiest place on earth. Here is some basic information for you if you plan on attending Raverday this weekend!
If you are not a Cast Member or Annual Passholder for the Disney Parks, single day tickets are available for $105.00(or $160 for a parkhopper) through Disney’s website (Southern California people get a discount). Two day tickets are currently running at $195(or $235 for a parkhopper). This is a two-day event so you will either need to skip one of the days, purchase a 2-day ticket, or an annual pass to attend. If you are not currently a passholder, I would highly suggest purchasing a Deluxe Pass on Saturday when you get to the park, especially if you are a Disney Fan and plan on going more than four times in a year.
DELUXE, SOCAL, AND SOCAL SELECT ANNUAL PASSES ARE BLOCKED OUT ON SATURDAY JUNE 4TH. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Disneyland Summer Raverday 2016 FAQ
- Disneyland Summer Raverday will be taking place at both Disneyland and California Adventure.
- Park Hours are 8:00a.m. – 12:00a.m.
- Bring your ticket.
- Re-entry is allowed.
- ATMs, various merchandise locations located throughout the park (there is not any specific raver day merch available).
- Event is open to all ages.
- NO DRUGS!!!
- PLEASE dress accordingly. Children and families will be present. Rave attire is encouraged but keep it clean ladies and gentlemen.
Parking for Disneyland/California Adventure is handled mostly by the Mickey & Friends Parking Garage, but also expands to other lots when the park is busy. Parking costs about $20 if you are not a Premium Passholder. Parking is free for Premium Annual Passholders and Cast Members.
- Selfie Sticks (Hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Any illegal substances.
- Masks (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Recreation devices with wheels, such as skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons.
- Folding Chairs
- Large tripods
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars)
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals (e.g., dogs). Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or in a harness. Due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride certain attractions.
- Other items that Disney determines as harmful or disruptive
Disneyland Summer Raverday 2016 Meetup Times and Locations
We encourage you to bring kandi to trade with fellow ravers and with other guests. Above all, have fun! This is a chance for our community to show what PLUR and the raver community is about. This is a way for us to continually break through the negative stereotypes cast upon us by media and show case what everything is about, which is love and acceptance.
Check out our coverage of the Summer Raverday at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom HERE!
We also sat down and had a chat with Vince, you can find out about the behind the scenes of Raverday HERE!