That’s right fellow Dirtybirds, the Dirtybird Campout 2016 is back for a second year in a row on October 7th-9th at Oak Canyon Park in Silverado, CA! If you’re interested in saving $$$, be sure to mark June 25th on your calendars, as a limited allotment of Discounted 3-Day Passes will be available for $150 plus fees.
PLEASE READ the info below to ensure yourself the best chance at securing your spot at the lowest ticket price available!
- The Earlybird Flash Sale Begins Saturday June 25th at 10AM PST!
- A limited allotment of Discounted 3-Day Passes will be available for purchase.
- The sale will run until 11:59pm on Sunday 6/26 OR until Earlybird Passes sell out, whichever occurs first.
- Earlybird Pass = 3-Day Weekend Pass (Camping Included).
- BBQ Tickets, Vehicle Passes, Boutique Camping Packages will be available for purchase at their regular prices – details and pricing coming soon!
When the Flash Sale ends, all ticket sales will close and reopen for the General Onsale. Date and Time TBA.
DIRTYBIRD has been dropping basslines and creating smiles on the dance-floor since January 2005. The iconic bird logo was derived from a drawing Barclay Crenshaw (aka Claude VonStroke) used to draw when he was a kid to make his little brother laugh. Since creating it, VonStroke has A&R’d some of the most influential house music producers in the world. A short list includes Justin Martin, Catz ‘n Dogz, Julio Bashmore, Riva Starr, Breach, Shiba San, Eats Everything, J Phlip, Style of Eye, Kill Frenzy, and many many more – most of whom had their very first records and even created their artist names for the label.
Today, Dirtybird has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles and has expanded into events and tour production. As it grows, the brand continues to expand beyond music into merchandising, licensing and artist management. In 2013, dirtybird won “underground label of the year” at the International Dance Music Awards.