Spinnin’ Records Recognized with Multiple IDMA Nominations
One of the key moments during the famous yearly Winter Music Conference in Miami is the International Dance Music Awards. This is the 31st year that the prestigious dance music awards is taking place. Roughly 2 million votes are cast annually for a variety of categories and awards from people all over the world to recognize artists and labels for their talent and success. The winners of each category are announced during WMC and are set to be announced this year on Monday, March 21st at the IDMA ceremony in Miami.
Spinnin’ Records has been nominated for a crushing total of over 20 awards at the IDMA’s this year. Some of these nominations include the following:
- Best Global DJ – Oliver Heldens
- Best European DJ – Tiesto
- Best EDM/Pop DJ – Calvin Harris
- Best Producer – Calvin Harris
- Best Electro/Progressive Track – Tiesto & KSHMR
- Best Vocalist Performance – Vassy
- Best Chillout/Loung Track – Sam Feldt ‘Show Me Love’
- Best Commerical/Pop Track – Martin Solveig with GTA ‘Intoxicated’
- Best Break-Through Artist – Mr. Belt & Wezol
- Best Music Label Executive – Eelko van Kooten (CEO of Spinnin’ Records)
- Best Global Music Label – Spinnin’ Records & Musical Freedom
The record label won multiple awards last year including awards for: Best Break-Through Artist (Oliver Heldens), Best Remix (R3hab), Best Global Label, and Best Music Label Executive (Eelko van Kooten).
Voting ends March 2nd, 2016. If you’d like to vote, visit the IDMA website.
Follow Spinnin’ Records on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud