Infinity NYE is tonight! The staff and crew is working hard to ensure that your experience in unforgettable. Please check out the FAQ info below so that you’re fully prepared for the event! It’s going to be an amazing night! Make sure to follow EDM Identity on Instagram for live updates from the event!
Infinity NYE 2016 Set Times:
Infinity NYE 2016 Festival Map:
Infinity NYE FAQ
When is the event?
The event will be held from 8pm – 3am on Thursday, December 31, 2015 – Friday, January 1, 2016 at Infinity NYE 2016 Music Festival Town & Country Event Center.
What ages are allowed into the event?
Due to the sale of alcohol, all attendees must be 21+ and have an acceptable form of ID to enter the event. What is an acceptable form of ID?
Accepted forms of ID:
- Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card that has a photo and date of birth.
- A U.S. or foreign government issued passport that has a photo and date of birth.
Unacceptable forms of ID:
- School ID
- Consular ID
- Military ID
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
- Any expired ID
- Temporary ID paperwork from the DMV
Will there be ATM machines at the event?
Yes, there will be ATM machines at multiple locations inside the venue. Please note that 50% of the bars will be CASH ONLY!
Will there be lockers available?
Unfortunately no lockers will be available on-site.
What is the dress code for the event?
Attendees are encouraged to welcome in the New Year looking their best, however they wish to express their own unique style! Shoes and clothing are required at all times.
Will there be a coat check?
Yes, coat check will be available to attendees at $5 per item.
Is re-entry allowed?
There is no re-entry allowed into the venue. Hotel guests may, however, go to and from their hotel rooms as they please. Please remember a hotel guest wristband is required to access hotel rooms (included with a room package or additionally obtainable as an add-on purchase for existing rooms).
Where can I park?
Parking will be available in the hotel parking lot for $20. There will also be a designated area for Uber, Lyft, and Taxi rides. Please no drinking and driving! Responsible transportation to and from the event is strongly advised.
Is smoking permitted?
There will be a smoking patio outdoors where smoking will be permitted. There will be absolutely NO smoking indoors. Getting caught smoking indoors is grounds for removal from the event.
Will we be searched?
All persons entering Town & Country are subject to search!
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Pets
- NO Bottles or Cans
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (including candy)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes
- NO Weapons of any kind (such as pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc….)
- NO Professional Cameras (as well as detachable lens)
- NO Professional Audio or Video Recording Devices
- NO Camelbaks
- NO Backpacks or Large Bags
- NO Laptop or Tablet Computers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Drones
- NO Selfie Sticks or Go-Pro Sticks
- NO Pamphlets/Product Samples/Flyers
- NO Spikes or Chains
- NO Glow Sticks
- NO Permanent Markers
- Any item that can be deemed potentially harmful by security
**ALL OF THE ABOVE ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED TO YOUR VEHICLE OR DISPOSED OF IN AN APPROPRIATE RECEPTACLE.**
- YES Small Bags (maximum 10”x10”)
- YES LED Gloves or LED Micro-lights
- YES Lighters and Un-opened Packs of Cigarettes
- YES E-cigs/Vape Pens
- YES Un-opened Packs of Gum
- YES Un-opened Chapstick
- YES Glowing/Illuminated Costumes
- YES Hula Hoops (including LED Hoops)
- YES Non-Professional Cameras
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Go-Pros (without the stick)
- YES Kandi
- YES Totems Totem Guidelines:
- Maximum height is 10 feet
- Must be made from lightweight material (ex. foam, PVC)
- There must be no metal or glass
- Poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter
- Pool noodles are encouraged
- Any totem deemed dangerous will not be allowed
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online via www.InfinityNYE.com or DJhere.com.
Hard copy tickets can also be purchased from our promoters and local DJs. Additional online ticket outlets include: Wantickets, and Flavorus.
How much do tickets cost? Will the prices change?
Current ticket prices can be found on our Ticketpage. Ticket prices will increase as limited price tiers sell out.
Will tickets be available at the event?
Tickets will also be available at the venue’s box office day-of, unless the event has sold out.
Where will the box office be?
The box office will be located in an outdoor tent near the main entrance of the hotel. What time does the box office open and close? The box office is estimated to be open night-of from 6pm to 2am. This is subject to change.
Are there refunds on ticket/hotel room purchases?
There are NO refunds or exchanges on ticket or hotel room purchases.
I purchased my ticket online on Eventvibe.com Where is my ticket?
An e-mail confirmation containing the ticket barcode will be sent immediately upon purchase. Print this confirmation for entrance into the event. If you are having trouble or did not receive a confirmation, please contact [email protected] immediately.
What if I can’t print my e-ticket?
If you are unable to print your ticket, you can pull it up on your smartphone to be scanned upon entry. Make sure to have the barcode visible on your phone screen.
Can hard copy tickets be shipped to me?
Tickets purchased online are only delivered electronically via e-mail. Hard copy tickets are not shipped.
Will VIP tickets be available?
Yes, VIP tickets are on sale now.
What does my VIP ticket include?
- Exclusive VIP express entry into the event
- Full access to exclusive VIP area in Infinite & Galactic Bass ballrooms
- Both VIP areas are complete with private bars
Can I upgrade my General Admission ticket to VIP?
Yes, tickets can be upgraded to VIP the day of the event. This can be done at the VIP Upgrade booth at the box office.
What time is check-in/out?
Check-in starts at 3:00pm on Thursday, December 31st. Check-out is by 12pm on Friday, January 1st. If you would like to check-out later, it may impose a half day rate. The hotel will provide early check-in if rooms are available.
What will I need to check in?
The following items are required to check in:
- Your I.D.
- A credit card to keep on file for your room
- A printed copy of your hotel reservation confirmation from eventvibe.com
Can I transfer my room to another name?
Unfortunately hotel rooms are non-transferrable.
What if the guests of my room arrive separately?
The person whose name is on the reservation will need to check into the room first. They will be asked to provide the first and last names of the guests that are arriving at a later time. The guests that arrive later will need to check-in to the room also at the check-in counter.
What can I bring to my hotel room?
Hotel guests are allowed to bring luggage, food, beverages, and other personal items into their rooms. Illegal substances, weapons of any kind, and any other dangerous items are prohibited. Items larger than a standard suitcase are also not allowed.
Can I bring alcohol into my hotel room?
Outside alcohol is not permitted on the premises. PLEASE NOTE:You may not take alcohol from your hotel room to the event.
What can I bring from my room into the event?
There will be a security checkpoint between the hotel rooms and the event. You will not be let through with anything on the Prohibited Item Listinto the event.
Will WiFi be available?
Yes! There is complimentary Wi-Fi in each hotel room.
Are there non-smoking/smoking rooms?
All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
Is the hotel available to other guests besides Infinity NYE attendees?
The hotel is exclusively available to Infinity NYE guests.
Can I bring a guest to my room who does not have a hotel guest wristband?
A hotel guest wristband is required at all times to access the hotel rooms. Up to 2 additional hotel guest wristbands may be purchased per room (for $20/each the day of the event) for non-hotel guests. The hotel guest wristbands allow full access to the rooms during the event and overnight.
Where can I purchase an additional hotel guest wristband?
A hotel guest wristband can be purchased at the box office.
How many people can stay in a room?
For single king rooms, 2 guests are included on the reservation and 2 additional hotel guest wristbands may be purchased for a maximum of 4 guests. For double queen rooms, 4 guests are included on the reservation and 2 additional hotel guest wristbands may be purchased for a maximum of 6 guests.
Are there any restaurants on-site?
Yes, the restaurants providing food are located near the lobby.
Will I be able to use the pool during the event?
The hotel pool is only accessible by hotel guests and will be open during the regularly posted pool hours.
- Complimentary guest room Wi-Fi
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center, located in Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service to Riverwalk, Golf Club, Fashion Valley Center, Old Town Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center. Daily 10am – 7pm, based upon availability.
Shuttle pick up and drop off is located at the Hotel Lobby.
- Complimentary coffee in your guest room and morning coffee in the Hotel Lobby 5am – 9am
- Complimentary computer access in the Hotel Lobby for printing airline boarding passes
Infinity NYE will be an amazing evening! Be prepared, be safe, and have the time of your life! See you there!