There are currently less than 48 hours that stand between you and HARD Day of the Dead 2015. To completely prepare yourself, I’ve compiled essential information to make your weekend as successful as possible.
The mobile app is a MUST have if you’re attending. Download it on Android/iOS by searching “Hard Day of the Dead” in the app store.
- Festival hours are Saturday-Sunday 1:00pm – 11:oopm.
- Bring your ticket and a government-issued ID that contains your picture and birthday.
- Re-entry is not allowed. No ins-and-outs.
- ATMs, 21+ bars, food, beverage, and a general store will be on festival grounds (see map below).
- Parking will be FREE to all ticketed patrons at the Fairplex designated lot..
- Parking lot gates open at 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Parking lot entrance is located at GATE 17.
- You must show your tickets to the parking attendant at the entrance.
- Lockers are a safe and secure way to secure your belongings during the festival.
- The lockers are about 12″ x 12″ x 18″.
- Each locker includes a charging unit for iPhone/Android.
- Two day locker rental is $30 or $17.50 for one day. Rent one here.
|YES Camelbacks||NO Masks, pacifiers, chains, spiked jewelry|
|YES GoPros||NO Laser pointers, LED gloves, microlights|
|YES Hula Hoops||NO Markers, pens, sprays, stickers, fliers|
|YES Face Paint (1/2 face)||NO Video cameras|
|YES bags, fanny packs & purses (10″x10″)||NO Vapes, e-cigs|
|YES Non-professional cameras||NO Totems, selfie sticks|
|YES Sealed Gum, chapstick, etc||NO Sitting on designated dance floor|
|YES Posters & flags (no pole)||NO Stuffed animals, dolls, plush backpacks|
|YES Empty Water Bottles||NO Eyedrops|
|YES Chargers||No crowd surfing, stage diving, moshing|
HARD Day of the Dead 2015 will take place Saturday, November 1st and Sunday, November 2nd at the Pomona Fairplex.
Tickets can be purchased HERE.