Get prepped for this year’s edition of Das Energi Festival with all the essential information, including the set times and more.
We are only one week away from the 10th anniversary of Utah’s biggest party, and we’ve got all the details you need to know before you go. Das Energi Festival, happening August 12-13, always brings some of the biggest names in the music industry, and this year is no different. Artists such as Excision, deadmau5, Chris Lake, and Subtronics will dominate the salt flats this year at The Great Saltair just outside Salt Lake City. So get those fans ready because this year is bringing the heat!
Whether this is your first year or you’re a Das Energi veteran, everyone sometimes gets stumped when preparing outfits and getting ready. So if you’re stuck as well, we’ve curated a list of what to wear to Das Energi, including items to be mindful of and festival inspiration from previous years.
To make your festival experience easier and ensure you have all information you need before you arrive, read on for set times, prohibited items, and more essential information!
Das Energi Festival 2022 Essential Info:
Das Energi 2022 – Set Times:
Das Energi 2022 – Festival Map:
Das Energi 2022 – Bag Policy:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Das Energi.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Das Energi 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- All purses, bags, or containers larger than a small clutch bag that are not clear – including backpacks, briefcases, camera bags, cinch bags, computer bags, and luggage of any kind
- ALL TOTEMS & FLAGPOLES – includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables, and balloons
- Pacifiers or binkies
- Weapons of any kinds
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Digital cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras, or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or can containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- LED gloves or LED microlights (For Security reasons these are not allowed to be brought in but the venue offers inexpensive LED gloves)
- Over-the-counter medication, liquid makeup, or unsealed tampons.
- Das Energi will adhere to a CLEAR BAG POLICY:
- Clear Bags – Must be plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 16” x 12”.
- Plastic Storage Bag – Clear, one gallon, resealable
- Small Clutch Purse (includes small fanny packs) – No larger than 14” x 8” with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
- Hydration packs/ Camel packs – They do not need to be clear and cannot exceed 3 compartments and must not be bigger than 16” x 12”.
- Portable phone chargers
- Sealed bottles of hand sanitizer
- Sealed packs of tobacco items (cigarettes, chew, etc..) MUST BE SEALED.
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. MUST BE SEALED
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops including led hoops, staffs, POI, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company brands and CAN NOT BE ATTACHED TO A POLE OF ANY SORT TOTEMS AND FLAG POLES ARE NOW BANNED)
- EL wire
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. Must show physicians prescription and consult with the Security manager upon entry.