With Sun Soaked Long Beach’s sale on the horizon, Kaskade took to Facebook Live to answer some pressing questions!
Update: In an announcement on social media by Kaskade, the pre-sale for Sun Soaked has been bumped an extra day to April 4. So reset those alarms!
The inaugural edition of Kaskade‘s Sun Soaked party in Long Beach was one of the best parties all summer long. Bringing a stacked lineup that featured names like SNBRN and GRYFFIN, as well as a three-hour set from the man himself, it was definitely a sun-filled good time to vibe out with some friends.
Set to return to Long Beach on July 21, the excitement has already begun to grow as the buzz from Sun Soaked Miami has continued the fun on the East Coast. Register for the pre-sale online today via kaskademusic.com/sunsoaked to access the sale on April 4 at 9am!
While last year was fun it did have its fair share of issues as well. Things like a lack of shade, slow entry, long lines for food and drinks, and more plagued the event, and this year Kaskade is intent on fixing this. In a Facebook Live stream today, Kaskade released news surrounding the upcoming edition of Sun Soaked.
In the live video, Kaskade has announced the following adjustments to this year’s edition of Sun Soaked in Long Beach:
- The venue is going to be 4.5x bigger than last years, and will also be the only event taking place. (Last year it was shared with the beach volleyball tournament.)
- Last year’s edition held 12,500 people, so
- More water elements will be utilized this year.
- A shade structure will be at the venue to help alleviate the heat of the day.
- There will be a new entrance and increased security to help prevent gate crashers.
- More bars and food vendors will be present so that there won’t be long lines to get food.
- No news on a Redux afterparty yet, its still a possibility.
- Send artist suggestions for the lineup to Kaskade on Twitter!
- Ticket Limit is 8.