You still have time to bid on the items from the first phase of the EDC Week Charity Auction 2017!
Insomniac Events has partnered with eBay for Charity to bring headliners the EDC Week Charity Auction this year. Entering its third year, the highlighted beneficiary is the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada. Bidding has been open for a few days on the first wave of items, all of which are set to stun and provide unique experiences. Auction winners can sail the festival grounds on the Bass Wench Art Car, hang out with Insomniac CEO Pasquale Rotella in his SkyDeck cabana, tag the wasteLAND stage with a piece of art and much more.
“In my neighborhood growing up, the local community center always provided a place for myself and other kids to feel safe and connected to one another and the community. It feels great to give back to an organization that has brought wonderful programs and happiness to thousands of deserving children,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac. “With the support of our incredible Headliners, this year’s EDC Week Charity Auction will fund a brand new art program for all 14 Boys & Girls Club locations in Southern Nevada.”
All auction items are available HERE, where 100 percent of the funds raised will go to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada. Check the full listing of items below, you have until April 6 to bid!
EDC Week Charity Auction 2017 (Phase 1 Items)
- The Golden Ticket: The Golden Ticket is your magic festival pass for the next year! Use it to attend up to 10 events from June 1, 2017 to June 1, 2018 of course starting with EDC Las Vegas 2017!
- Be Pasquale’s SkyDeck Guest at EDC Vegas: How would you like the best view in the house? As guests of our head Night Owl, Pasquale Rotella, you and a friend will enjoy exclusive seating in his private SkyDeck area overlooking kineticFIELD at EDC Las Vegas 2017.
- Set Sail Around EDC in the Bass Wench Art Car During the Parade: The EDC Parade is a much-anticipated highlight of each night of the festival, and you’ll get to be an integral part of the fun when you ride along the in the new Bass Wench art car.
- VIP Golf Cart Champagne Tour: Join a member of Insomniac’s VIP team one night during EDC Las Vegas for a behind-the-scenes Speedway tour. Whirl behind the stages and private areas while sipping champagne and hearing stories from our Experience Creators.
- Propose On Stage at EDC Las Vegas 2017: You’ll have the best proposal story ever when you pop the question on stage in front of thousands of people!
- Drop the First Track at kineticFIELD: The biggest party on the planet has to start somewhere. Kick off night one of EDC Las Vegas 2017 by playing the first track at our scenic main stage.
- Festival Sneak Preview: You and a friend will get an exclusive first look at EDC Las Vegas 2017 with a tour from a member of the Insomniac production team. Explore the Speedway before the gates open to the public, and have your picture taken on stage at kineticFIELD, or the stage of your choice.
- Front of Line for All Rides at EDC: For the carnival ride enthusiast, this package is for you! Winner and a friend will enjoy fast-pass treatment for every GA ride at EDC Las Vegas.
- Private Backstage Trailer at EDC: If you’ve always wanted to say, “I’ll be in my trailer,” here’s your chance. You and three guests will have your own private trailer in the artist area every night of EDC Las Vegas 2017.
- Golf Cart Escape Route: The sun’s coming up. You’ve been dancing for hours, and now you’re ready to go. Don’t feel like facing crowds and the journey to your car? We’ve got your swift escape ready! You and three guests will meet your very own “EDC chauffeur” at a pre-arranged area to be whisked to your preferred mode of departure each night of the festival.
- Tag wasteLAND Before EDC Begins: EDC’s wasteLAND stage is notorious for its intricate design, covered in the graffiti artwork of dozens of artists. You’ll have a chance to contribute to the art of this lurid landscape when you add your mark to the stage the day before the festival begins.
- All–Access EDC Week Club Pass: EDC Week comprises of seven days of curated entertainment and special events. You and a friend will receive GA access to every evens on the calendar, with dozens of world-renowned artists playing to sold-out crowds at the best venues Las Vegas has to offer.
- Grab an Ice Cream at EDC with Insomniac Founder Pasquale Rotella: Who doesn’t want to enjoy a tasty frozen treat during the festival? Now is your chance to take it a step further by joining Pasquale for an ice cream during EDC.
- EDC Pyro Fire–Off: Hang out in the booth with one of our special effect technicians and get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into the mind-blowing visuals of EDC. You’ll get to pull the trigger and set off a pyrotechnic display!
- Personal On Stage Message at EDC: Your friends will be amazed when your photo and a personal message are broadcasted from the stage of your choice.
- Funkdafied Freaks Makeover: You and three friends will get dolled up by our EDC creative team. Then, document your fun and festive new looks with a group photo by one of our official Insomniac photographers.
- EDC Vegas Helicopter Tour: Take a helicopter ride over the Speedway and get the ultimate owl’s-eye view of EDC with a personal guided tour with one of Insomniac’s Experience Creators.
- Guest Mix on Night Owl Radio: Winner will take part in an “Up All Night” segment on Pasquale Rotella’s Night Owl Radio, airing on Sirius XM Electric Area every Friday. Chat with Pasquale and select three favorite songs to play on air!
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada is a nonprofit organization that operates 14 facilities in Southern Nevada, and serves more than 20,000 youth in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Southern Highlands and Summerlin. These Clubhouses offer children ages K-12th grade a variety of daily creative, fun and educational programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Keep up with BGC events and news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For more information visit www.bgcsnv.org or call 702-367-2582.