Yesterday, Insomniac Events announced some exciting additions to the Carnival Square amenities inside of EDC Las Vegas for their headliners in 2016. This section of the festival was launched last year as a place to consolidate many activities and amenities so that there was one central area to check out. The Carnival Square was your go-to area if you wanted to grab a bite to eat, take a picture with your rave bae, make some kandi, or pick up some exclusive merchandise inside the event. This year, Insomniac has announced that there will be five new additions inside for headliners, check them out below!
EDC Las Vegas 2016 Carnival Square Amenities:
- Free High-Speed Wi-Fi & Phone Charging – Can’t wait to upload your Instagram photo? Head to Carnival Square to access quick, complimentary Wi-Fi for the first time at EDC while powering up your devices.
- Chill Zone – Cool off indoors in the Orange Garage, complete with bean bags, furniture, and comfortable seating. Don’t forget to add your biggest hopes to the EDC Dream Wall in the Chill Zone.
- Carnival Games – Test your luck and your aim with 11 brand new, free carnival games, including classics like Ring-A-Duck, Water Race, Balloon Popper and Beer Bottle Bust. Win three or more times to trade in standard prizes for a deluxe prize, including EDC merchandise!
- Center Ring Stage – EDC’s eccentric costumed characters will entertain crowds throughout the night performing on the 360-degree catwalk, encircled by a full bar. Headliners will also have the chance to show off their creative EDC fashion during scheduled costume contests, with performer photo opportunities to follow.
- Register to Vote – Want to register to vote in this year’s presidential election? Visit the HeadCount booth and register for free!
- Consciousness Group – This sober team of Headliners hold regular meetings throughout each night of the festival, providing fans with a supportive sanctuary.
- Giant Live Stream Video – Sit back and tune in to the most exciting performances of each night on giant four-sided LED screens at the Catwalk Bar.
- Way Finding Kiosk – Plan your night and stay informed at the Kiosk where festival maps, set times, and social media feeds will continually update over the weekend.
- General Store – For any fan’s every need, the General Store is well-stocked with items like candy, gum, LED accessories, and survival essentials like band-aids, sunscreen, chapstick and over-the-counter medicines.
- Lost and Found – Lose your phone, keys or friends? Make your way to the Lost and Found booth in Carnival Square (one of many stationed around the festival).
- Festival Information Booth – Navigating the Speedway can be challenging; EDC’s Info Booth staff is there to answer questions and provide directions.