Holy Ship! Feb 2016 Essential Information!
Holy Ship! It’s that time – you’re embarking tomorrow on a three-day musical cruise through the Caribbean. I’ve compiled all the Holy Ship! essentials that you need before you sail away! Here you’ll find itinerary details, theme information, onboard activities, pre-party info, and more.
- Holy Ship! departs from Terminal F at PortMiami.
- Check-in will begin at 1:00 PM on the day of departure.
- Check-in will close at 5:00 PM.
- You must be on the ship by 5:00 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Port of Miami Address:
- 1015 N. America Way Miami, FL 33132
- Parking is $20 per night
- Further driving directions and parking information here.
- There is no limit to how many bags you are allowed to bring on-board, however storage space in cabins is very limited. Both carry-on and checked bags must go through security. Make sure your luggage is tagged with the MSC luggage tags you will receive at the port.
- No illegal substances or paraphernalia, alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, food, weapons or pets. The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited on Holy Ship!. All local, federal and state laws pertaining to drug use and/or possession must be respected.
- Don’t forget to bring: passport, sunglasses/hat, sunscreen/aloe, bugspray, reusable bottle/cup, rain gear, warm clothes, camera, ear plugs, and your festival gear!
- All passengers are required to have a valid Passport as well as a government issued ID.
Holy Ship! Feb 2016 Official Pre-Party:
- For those who can’t make it aboard, too!
Each day on Holy Ship! brings a unique and exciting experience.
Day 1: Miami
The party will start immediately leaving port with RL Grime b2b Baauer, Dirty Bird Players, Rezz, Flux Pavilion, and more!
Day 2: Nassau, Bahamas
The ship will dock at the first destination for a beach party at the Fish Fry. Don’t forget to dress accordingly as the theme of the day will be ‘Under The Sea’. Enjoy acts from Felix Da Housecat, Alex Metric, a special surprise guest, and many more!
Day 3: Day at Sea
The last day at sea, the ship will be filled with a ‘Super Hero’ theme alongside acts from Justin Jay, Clapton, a sunset set with Thomas Jack, and much more. The party will also play host to several other fun activities, such as dolphin races and Jauz karaoke to name a few!
Day 4: Back to Miami
All good things come to an end. Morning has arrived and the ship has set port back in Miami. Disembarkation is scheduled to begin at 8:00 AM on the last day of Holy Ship!
Header photo by Erik Voake.