With EDC Orlando 2015 less than 48 hours away, to help prepare yourself, I’ve compiled essential information to make your weekend as successful as possible.
The mobile app is a MUST have if you’re attending. You can download it on Android/iOS by searching “EDC Orlando” in the app store.
Tickets are still available. 2-Day pricing for GA Tier 3 is $199.83 after fees, and VIP Tier 2 is $312.75 after fees. Single Day tickets are still available. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Festival Location is at Tinker Field, South Tampa Ave., Orlando, FL 32805
- Festival hours are Friday, November 6 and Saturday November 7 1:00pm – 12:ooam.
- Bring your ticket/wristband and a government-issued ID that contains your picture and birthday.
- Re-entry is not allowed. No ins-and-outs.
- ATMs, 21+ bars, food, beverage, and a general store will be on festival grounds (see map below).
- Festival is 18+
- See map below.
- I suggest carpooling or taking an Uber with the code that Insomniac sent with wristbands this year.
- Lockers are a safe and secure way to secure your belongings during the festival.
- The lockers are about 8″ x 12″ x 18″.
- Each locker includes a charging unit for iPhone/Android.
- Two day locker rental is $45. Rent one here.
|· Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″×12″)||· Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry|
|· Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry||· Sealed packs of gum|
|· CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry||· Prescription medication (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)|
|· Cell phones||· Hula hoops (including led hoops)|
|· Fanny packs||· Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)|
|· Sunglasses & hats||· Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)|
|· Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes||· Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see TOTEM GUIDELINES below)|
|· Earplugs||· Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (sony action cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles|
|· Sealed lip balm & gloss||· Single-use/disposable E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers|
|· Powder makeup and sealed tampons|
|· Illegal substances||· Large chains or spiked jewelry|
|· Drugs or drug paraphernalia||· Stickers, flyers|
|· Pets||· Balls or Frisbees|
|· Massagers||· Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets|
|· Laser pointers and air horns||· Bota bags|
|· LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows||· Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)|
|· Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks||· Stuffed animals or dolls|
|· Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)||· Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)|
|· Over-the-counter medication||· Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)|
|· Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)|
- Maximum height is 10’.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1” in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Set times are also listed online or through the EDC Orlando App.
As Pasquale Rotella once said before, “Come one, come all. Come in peace or don’t come at all.” Have fun, be safe, and stay hydrated. I will see you all soon once again Under the Electric Sky.