If you decide to choose a hotel rather than camping in DreamVille – you will have to consider things that campers do not. One example is: transportation. There are multiple ways one can arrive at the festival, so choose wisely and choose what works best for you and your group! Here are some of the possible options listed below.
TomorrowWorld is set to take place September 25th, 26th, and 27th outside Atlanta, GA in the Chattahoochee Hills. Tickets can be purchased here.
1) Drive yourself or carpool
- You’ll need to purchase a parking pass. Parking passes for off-site parking are not available yet at the time of writing this article. The festival says that parking passes will be “coming soon”. For a 3-day parking pass – it will cost $40.00. Carpooling is a wonderful idea – but remember to stay safe and drive sober!
2) Take a taxi, Uber, or Lyft
- A one-way taxi ride will probably cost you around $40 – depending on time of departure/arrival, location, etc.
- TomorrowWorld has teamed up with Uber to give festival goers a flat rate fare from Atlanta and $15 off for new riders by using the code “TomorrowWorld”. The Uber pickup/dropoff location is located at the west entrance.
3) Hotel shuttle pass
- You can purchase a shuttle pass for $65.00. It allows you to ride from/to your hotel and the festival site unlimited times on Fri/Sat/Sun. Shuttles depart from hotels at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm. You may purchase a shuttle pass for any line even if you are not staying at that particular hotel. However, don’t forget parking fees at the hotels / surrounding area! Return service begins at 11:00pm and will run continuously until 60min after the music is over.
4) “Magical Bus Voyage”
- Take a bus from your home city to TomorrowWorld – round trip transportation with other festival goers. There are 20 cities where you can ride from, located here. Tickets run anywhere from $145 to $295 depending on the city of origin and can be purchased here.
5) AMTRAK Train – “Magical Train Voyages”
- TomorrowWorld has announced that it will offer attendees 10% discount off of fares with Amtrak to Atlanta, GA for September 22 – October 1st. Find more information and pricing on that located on this page.