Beyond Wonderland SoCal is right around the corner, and we’ve got the roadmap for your epic adventure with the set times and more.
Over its decade of existence, Beyond Wonderland SoCal has emerged as a flagship event for ravers to come together every Spring to revel in Insomniac’s pre-eminent tripped-out, Alice in Wonderland-inspired music festival. This year, Insomniac’s annual showstopper is not stopping at just taking you down the rabbit hole; they’re building out an epic music and art experience that allows you to venture into your very own Psychedelic Storybook on March 24-25 at the NOS Events Center.
Poised to take the stage this year is an impressive group of artists, comprised of old-school legends and up-and-coming talent, ready to take the helm of the Beyond Wonderland SoCal stages. Styles represented range from house and techno to heavy bass music and everything we love that’s in between. Floor freaks and beat geeks will all find something for them in this standout lineup.
Related: Looking for some inspiration on what to wear to Beyond SoCal? Check out our post with some ideas!
Are you ready to write your Psychedelic Storybook? You better be – because this is just the beginning of the one-of-a-kind adventure attendees will have the opportunity to create for themselves at Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023. Don’t miss this chance to lose yourself in the music, just to find yourself all over again.
If you haven’t already, grab your ticket, pick out your rave crew, and read on below to the essential information we’ve compiled to make sure you’ve got all your bases. And for all those living their best, busy lives who will be making last-minute preparations – don’t forget to download the Insomniac app in iTunes or Play Store for the latest updates in real-time.
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023 – Essential Info:
Dates: March 24-25, 2023
Hours: 5pm – 2am Daily
Venue Address: NOS Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023 – Set Times:
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023 – Festival Map:
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023 – Metrolink and Shuttle Info:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting party-goers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Beyond SoCal.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2023 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.