Heading to Miami for Ultra Music Festival? Stay in the know of with the essential info including set times, event guidelines, and more!
Ultra Music Festival is just one week away and Ultranauts everywhere are making their final preparations for their trek to the show. Whether you’re flying, driving, or simply walking over to the event, the excitement is surely palpable in the air as we all prepare to return to Bayfront Park on March 25-27 for a weekend chock-full of electric beats and the magic of Miami.
The festival is returning post-pandemic from a two-year hiatus, and they’re doing so in a big way. Beloved artists like David Guetta, Martin Garrix, ILLENIUM, Carl Cox, Zeds Dead, Gareth Emery, and more are on the jam-packed lineup of artists set to play, making it clear that this edition of Ultra Miami is set to be one of the best yet.
Related: Check out our Five Can’t-Miss Sets for some of the artists we suggest you add to your schedule!
To help in your preparations for Ultra, we’ve compiled everything you’ll need to know to get you ready for the festival. From what’s allowed in and the set times to the festival’s clear bag policy and more, keep on reading for all of the essential information for Ultra Music Festival 2022. Let us know in the comments if you’ll be attending the show this year!
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: March 25-27, 2022
Hours: Friday: 4:00PM – 12:00AM, Saturday: 12:00PM – 12:00AM, Sunday: 12:00PM – 10:00PM (all times ET)
Venue Address: 301 Biscayne Blvd. Miami FL, 33132
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Set Times:
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Ultra Music Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Clear Bag Policy
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festivalgoers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festivalgoers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x17” in size
- One-gallon clear zip-top bag
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be allowed (Please refer to the image below)
- “Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs will be allowed
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper inspection
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- No confetti, streamers or loose glitter (wearable cosmetics are acceptable)
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- One-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Fanny packs
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Vapes and E-cigarettes (Vape Juice and E-cigarette cartridges must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
- Flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Powdered make-up
- Sunscreen (Non-aerosol and sealed upon entry)
- Feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)