Heading to Shaky Beats Festival this year? Get all the information you need to know before the show including set times, what not to bring with you, and more!
Shaky Beats Festival is almost here! This weekend, music lovers will be flocking to Atlanta so they can experience two days packed full of quality dance music beats. Hosted on May 10-11 at Central Park this year will see some of the biggest names in electronic music descend upon the city. Those in attendance can expect massive sets from headliners like Martin Garrix and Rüfüs Du Sol as well as over 35 artists also on the lineup.
To help you prep for the weekend ahead, we’ve compiled all the essential information you’ll need to get the most out of your festival experience. Read on for the set times, festival map, what you should and shouldn’t bring with you, and more. Get ready to have a blast, we’ll see you there!
Related: Check out my top picks for this year’s Shaky Beats Festival!
Tickets are selling quickly and prices increase soon, be sure to grab your’s soon if you haven’t already. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit the Shaky Beats website.
Shaky Beats Festival 2019 Essential Information:
Dates: May 10 – May 11, 2019
Show Times: Friday, May 10: 12:30 PM – 10:30 PM. Saturday, May 11: 12:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Venue Address: 400 Merritts Ave, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Ages: 18+ to enter. 21+ to purchase alcohol/VIP tickets.
Box Office Location and Hours:
The Box Office is located at the corner of North Ave, NE and Central Park Place, NE and will open during the following times:
- Wednesday, May 8 – Thursday, May – 9: 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Friday, May 10 – Saturday, May 11: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Shaky Beats Festival 2019 – Set Times:
Shaky Beats Festival 2019 – Map:
- Bags will be restricted to small purses and draw string bags and may not exceed 14” x 11” x 5” (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- Camelback’s & Hydration Packs are allowed, but must be empty upon entry and will be searched.
Shaky Beats Festival Do’s & Dont’s:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Totems – as long as they are not metal
- Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Shaky Beats.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!