Headbangers! We’re just four days away from Lost Lands 2018, so here are some tips to get you prepared for a weekend of nonstop bass!
Since its 2017 debut, Lost Lands is a festival headbangers everywhere have regarded as home. The September bass festival has finally returned for its second year running, and we couldn’t be more ready for a weekend of vicious dubstep, bass house, freeform bass, and so much more under the bass umbrella. To streamline your festival experience, we’re bringing you information on set times, camping, and so much more!
Unsure of who to catch at Lost Lands 2018? Check out Jayce’s top picks for the festival!
Lost Lands 2018 – Essential Info:
Date: September 14-16, 2018
Location: Legend Valley Concert Venue, Thornville, OH, 43076
Age: 18+ – Must bring government-issued photo ID
Hours: Attendees arriving Thursday 9/13 (Early Entry pass required): 10am-12am; arriving Friday 9/14 and Saturday 9/15: 7am-10pm. Music starts 1pm 9/14-9/16 and 7pm on 9/13 and ends 12-12:30am with late-night sound camps after.
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Lost Lands 2018 Set Times:
Lost Lands 2018 – Festival Map:
All camping – including GA, Dino-Den, and RV – is sold out for Lost Lands 2018. If you have a camping pass, you can still purchase the Early Entry add-on. If you didn’t get a camping pass in time, visit LostLandsFestival.com for information on discounted hotels and festival shuttles!
Camping passes (one per vehicle) are required to camp at Lost Lands. You are not required to camp with a car – if you are arriving without a car, you and your group will still receive a full campsite with extra space from where the car would be. For Thursday early-entry, each person of the group needs an early-entry pass – the early-entry passes are NOT per vehicle.
There is a General Store in the campgrounds should you forget an essential at home or run out of something during the duration of the festival. If you are camping and are needing to leave early, keep in mind that you may not leave the campgrounds between the hours of 10pm-7am for safety reasons. You can, however, move your car to the overnight weekend lots free of cost and leave at your leisure. Vehicles may leave and re-enter the overnight lots once per day. If your car leaves the campgrounds for any reason, it will not be permitted back inside the campgrounds.
For ADA accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost Lands 2018 Prohibited Items:
- Illegal substances or paraphernalia
- Liquor. Only beer and boxed wine permitted. See Alcohol FAQ below for more info about alcohol in the campgrounds.
- Glass of any kind except handheld mirrors under 12″x12″. No standup mirrors.
- Glass vape juice bottles, plastic only.
- Glass lighting, plastic tipped Christmas-style lights OK.
- Large speaker systems (if neighbors ask you to turn it down please respect their wishes)
- Knives (including cooking and steak knives)
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Selfie Sticks
- Full-face Masks
- Frozen Water Bottles
- NO Tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
- Aerosol products/cans except Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Fireworks or any kind of explosives
- Full sized propane grill, charcoal, butane or fires of any kind (small propane grill ok)
- Tiki Torches
- Sky Lanterns
- Animals of any kind (if a service animal is required, please email email@example.com)
- Laser Pointers
- Golf carts, dune buggies, segways, off-road motorcycles
- Large spiked accessories
- Large wallet chains or other chain accessories
- Large metal key chains
- Stuffed animals
- Spray paint
- Paint markers
- Unauthorized vending or selling of any products
Totem & Flag Rules
- Max height including pole: 7 feet. Combining multiple poles to create extra long totems will result in security asking you to return it to your campsite or surrender it.
- Poles must be less than 1-inch diameter
- No extendable poles
- No extra poles without a totem
- No wood or metal (use something light like PVC)
- Nothing that can poke, stab or fall causing injury
- NO hate speech, negativity or illegal activities – security reserves the right to deny entry to totems they deem unacceptable
- Totem Heads & Decoration: Please do not bring oversized totem head decorations. Cardboard totem heads will be limited to 2’ measured diagonally and must have artwork on both sides. Highly creative totem heads will be more flexible on size, but please keep them reasonable. Originality is encouraged!
- FLAGS: Most regular sized flags are okay, but oversized flags that significantly block the view of others will be denied entry.
- Alma Food Truck
- Asian Sensation
- Auth. Mushroom Coffee
- Beyond Juice
- Brick Haus
- Bulldog Burgery
- Cheese & Co
- Cheese Street
- Corndog Inc
- Detroit Style Pizza (Truck)
- Doki Doki Chocolates
- Get Juiced
- Glenn’s Cafe
- Gouda Boys
- Caveman Candy
- Grateful Grind Coffee
- Grilled Cheese Love
- Hebros Kitchen
- Hibachi 4 Hire
- Hippie Dips
- Homeslice Pizza
- Island Noodles
- King of Pops
- Loving Cup Dino Diner
- Meant to Bean
- Nitrology Treats
- Ol Moose BBQ
- Pizza Cottage
- Serotonin Snow Cones
- Southernmost Falafel
- Space Fruit
- Spicy Pie
- The Loving Cup
- Ticas Burger Joint
- Ticas Tacos
- Toby’s Concessions
- Two Guys Chicken and Fries
- Vai Foodworks Tater Tots
- Voodoo Chicken and Waffles
- Wok on the Wild Side
Additional Tips for Lost Lands 2018:
- You will receive complimentary earplugs upon entry. Be sure to wear them if you didn’t bring your own! Lost Lands is bringing 1,000,000 watts of bass and that isn’t friendly on unprotected ears.
- Pace yourself. Three days of headbanging is not easy on the body! Be sure to stretch before each day and start warming up those neck muscles now.
- Look out for your fellow headbangers. If you or someone you see needs help, go to the medical tent immediately.
- Stay hydrated! It’s going to be a hot weekend at Lost Lands, with high temperatures landing in the 80s. Water stations will be available throughout the festival grounds as well as $2 water bottles.
- Have fun, be safe, and be one with the bass!