ULTRA Brasil 2016 is set to take place on October 14-16, 2016 at Flamengo Park in beautiful Rio de Janeiro. The park is a gorgeous oceanfront location with views of Sugarloaf Mountain, “Christ the Redeemer,” and more.
For those planning on attending, here’s some important information to keep in mind regarding tickets:
- Tickets go on sale on April 12 starting at 12pm EST. This tickets are available to fans that have registered before 12:01 am on April 11.
- Pre-sale half-price* GA tickets are R$ 264.50 (about USD $71.84)
- Pre-sale General Admission tickets will cost R$ 529.00 (about USD $143) and give attendees access across both days of the festival.
- Pre-sale VIP tickets and will be available from R$ 799.50 (about USD $217.50) at half-price* and R$ 1599.00 (about USD $434.30)at full cost.
- VIP tickets include exclusive access to VIP, catering and bathroom areas, access to the bar and the best views of the ULTRA Main Stage.
*Important Note: Half-price tickets are only available to Brazilian citizens that are: (i) under the age of 21; (ii) a teacher; (iii) a student; (iv) over the age of 59; (v) the disabled.
Register for tickets to Ultra Brasil HERE!
On the fence about ULTRA Brasil 2016? This teaser trailer is sure to convince you to attend: