CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 || The Essentials
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 Set Times, Festival Map, & More!
CRSSD Festival Spring is upon us, and boy are we happy to be having some fun in the sun this weekend! San Diego’s premier house and techno festival will once again be gracing us with some epic food and beverage options, great vibes, and of course a stellar lineup full of amazing acts. Spring is our favorite edition of CRSSD Festival, and this year will bring you some stunning sets from the likes of Claude VonStroke, Flume, 2MANYDJS, YOTTO, Wax Motif, and more! Get the crucial information about this year’s event, and get ready to kick off festival season the right way with us in San Diego!
Want to meet up with some of the members of the EDM Identity Team? Check out our Facebook Group for meetup information!
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 Essential Info:
Dates: Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th
Festival Hours: Saturday 12pm to 11pm PST Sunday 12pm to 10pm PST
Venue Address: Waterfront Park – 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
Ages: 21+, No Exceptions.
This is a NON-Smoking event. This includes vape-pens, E-Cigs, cigarettes, etc.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- US State Driver’s License
- US State ID
- US Government Passport
- US Military ID
- Foreign Passport
No photocopies allowed, ID MUST be valid (i.e. unexpired).
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 Festival Map:
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 By Day & After Dark Parties:
Getting to CRSSD:
- There will be no on-site parking available, so plan accordingly.
- Paid parking is available nearby. Highly recommended as metered parking is enforced on Saturday until 6pm. Arrive early for best results!
- Most accessible trolley station is “County Center/Little Italy” on the Green Line. MTS map available here.
Be Prepared For The Weather:
The weather this weekend is going to be, somewhat cloudly. Still make sure to remember to wear some sunscreen and maybe even a light jacket for the evening!
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting party goers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival Spring.
Pay attention to who’s around you and what’s going on around you. Keep your wallet and phone in your front pocket(s) if you can. Treat your phone the same way you would treat cash; don’t set it down on a table or bar and look away. If a friend isn’t standing behind you in a crowd, be careful of your backpack or purse, and don’t put valuables in a pocket that could easily be unzipped by someone behind in a crowded spot without you realizing.
Festivals, in general, are a very densely populated place and are a well-known place where pick-pocketing of unsuspecting people occurs. It’s easy to find yourself in a crowded environment in a line, at a stage in the festival, elevator, or even out on the street where someone could slip your wallet or phone our of your pocket or bag in a matter of seconds. Stay alert, be careful, and make sure to not carry more than what you need!
CRSSD Festival Spring 2017 Do’s & Don’ts
- SMOKING (NO CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES) (THEY WILL TOSS YOUR LIGHTERS TOO)
- Blocking, standing on, redirecting, or sitting on fountain jets
- Eating /Drinking in the fountains
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Small backpacks/purses (8×8 or smaller)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Sealed gum
- Sealed chapstick
- Sealed lipstick
- Sealed eyedrops
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES (THEY TOSS LIGHTERS TOO)
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (under 8×8 inches OK)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- GoPro/selfie sticks (GoPros ok)
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo / video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains / chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
Follow CRSSD Festival Spring on Social Media:
Featured Photo Credit: Miranda McDonald
Latest posts by Grant Gilmore (see all)
- Factory 93: Drumcode || Event Preview - March 28, 2017
- Insomniac Records Officially Launches New Imprint, In / Rotation! - March 28, 2017
- Coachella 2017 || Do LaB Lineup Announced! - March 28, 2017